Full-Time Test Analyst
Responsible for the planning, analysis, design and performance of tests as an integral part of the engineering process to deliver quality software. This work includes the porting of test cases into an automation environment for regression testing in an iterative development scenario.
• Analyse/ assimilate project documentation to build a thorough understanding of the business and technical requirements of systems to be tested. These typically include business requirements, functional specifications, process/data flow diagrams and use cases.
• Liaise with business analysts, system analysts and developers in producing test plans.
• Design and draw up appropriate test scenarios and test cases to implement the test plans.
• Verify that test cases are performed against test plans to enable clear and accurate reporting of test results and progress.
• Establish and maintain requirements verification documentation to specifically report on test coverage.
• See to the automation of test cases for regression testing.
• Provide feedback and inputs to seniors and or team leads
• Relevant tertiary qualification in Information technology
• An ISEB or ISTQB qualification.
• 3 years tester experience.
• 1 years test analyst experience
704 total views, 2 today