Full-Time NW Design & Optimization Engineer (Contract)
• NW Design & Optimization ,RF coverage planning & solutions for the remote/sparsely populated areas, including a solution for Road coverage
• RF coverage and capacity site planning using “ASSET” Cell Planning Tool (both Macro and Micro sites).
• Running coverage predictions for finding potential candidates (sites).
• RF coverage planning & solutions for the remote/sparsely populated areas, including a solution for Road coverage.
• Working closely with Site Acquisition agents when conducting Technical Site Surveys/visits
• Integration of new sites into the existing network – Preparing Site Data Transcripts (FCD), site integration, optimization, and monitoring.
• Providing BSS migration & Equipment Swap-out benefits and strategies, and ensuring a successful execution of such projects.
• Drive testing the network using NEMO tools (with MapInfo for visualizing site maps) and analyzing Drive Test results using Post Processing Tools, such as NEMO Investigation and Actix. Fine tuning by changing BSS parameters, Antenna tilts/Azimuth, Frequency, etc.
• Preparing BSS Features and Parameters, and providing Implementation Strategies
• Liaising with Equipment Suppliers/Vendors
• Liaising with Transmission Planning Dept. (Microwave/Sat Link Planning Strategies)
• Issuing Abis plan to my sub-ordinates for all NSN upgrades change request.
• Approving change request done by sub-ordinates, other departments and vendors.
• Liaising with FSS Department (BSS Issues) and other departments within the organization.
• Perform routine database parameter checks and eliminate BSS database discrepancies.
• Daily monitoring of both 2G and 3G worst performing sites from Optima and providing feedback for bad performance.
• Analyzing bad performing sites stats from Optima, NetAct and Netnumen.
• Issuing of weekly and monthly network performance reports
• Ensure that all customer complaints are attended to and resolved with minimum turnaround times.
293 total views, 2 today