Full-Time Manager: Business Analysis
The Manager: Business Analysis is a senior management position in the company taking responsibility for the Business Analysis (BA) function, as well as being a member of the Operations Management team (Opsman) with wider responsibilities in directing and managing the company’s operations
Operations Management and Operations Director support:
• Collaborative management of the operations department in terms of strategy, tactics, planning, risk mitigation, and daily coordination.
• Support the Operations Director in decision-makingandstrategisingaroundmattersthathavesignificantfutureorganisationandteamimplications.
Business Analysis Discipline:
• Line management of Business Analysis (BA), including team members residing in the Pretoria office.
• The establishment and continued improvement of Business Analysis as an integrated operations discipline. This includes responsibilities, processes, practices and standards to be applied across all development projects.
• BA resources planning, sourcing, scheduling, and allocation for all projects in close collaboration with project managers.
755 total views, 1 today