Full-Time DevOps Support Engineer
Purpose of the Position:
Our developers release new code multiple times a day. We are looking for someone to join the DevOps team to help automate and support the tools and processes relating to continuous delivery/integration/deployment, test-driven development, and agile best?practices.
This role places a heavy emphasis on both maintaining and improving a complex continuous integration and release solution and providing support to a large team of developers and testers involved in our complex, multi?project, Java?based product suite and projects.
· Build and release Maintenance and optimization of software build & release process
· Support the adoption of Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, Test-Driven Development, and Agile best practices, processes, and tools.
· Scripting and automation of manual tasks
· Support, maintenance and monitoring of DevOps related environments
· Occasional after hours support
· Research new tools, technologies and best practice
· Pilot new technology implementations
Job RequirementsMinimum Requirements · Relevant IT Degree or Diploma · Prior experience in an enterprise IT or development environment · 2+ years of experience in Linux based operating systems · 2+ years of enterprise software development experience or 2+ years of DevOps experience · 2+ years of scripting experience · Experience with revision control systems such as Git/SVN · Proficient in any modern, object oriented programming language
332 total views, 3 today