Full-Time Credit Controller
The position is based in Germiston, and the incumbent will report to the Finance Director. The credit controller is responsible for reconciliation of debtor accounts, resolution of any queries or issues with debtor statements and production of accurate and timely debtor statements. The Credit Controller is also responsible for the management of debt recovery.
• Posting entries to the ledger
• Reconciling some balance sheet accounts
• Debt collecting according to a set target.
• Receive and process credit application and request credit reports from Experian for evaluation.
• Prepare debtor’s reconciliations.
• Processing and generating demand letters & monthly statements.
• Allocating payments according to customer remittances.
• Liaising with the sales and customer care team to resolve queries.
• Monthly reporting of receivables to MD, FD, ASM & RSM.
• Investigating & resolving queries related to non-payment of accounts.
• Preparing a list of provision for bad debts monthly
• Legal handovers of overdue accounts.
• Forwarding of documents, credit applications& invoices to customers.
• Managing the blocking and releasing of customer accounts.
• Assist in the accounts payable and raising of some purchase orders
• The accounting system that we use is Jeeves(in house training)
155 total views, 3 today