Contract Civil Engineering /Planning Specialist-JHB
Responsible for engineering inspections, operations and mainanance of Direct the development of a comprehensive SEZ infrastructure master plan with all roads, facilities, solid waste and related facilities, as well as top structure buildings and investor specific office and warehouse space (3 Years Contract)
· Direct the development of a comprehensive SEZ infrastructure master plan with a
· Conduct engineering assessments, review and provide engineering and technical expertise to the management and consults.
· Provides professional /technical input into the planning and design of all capital and major projects and oversees the construction of such major projects
· Develop and monitor a comprehensive SEZ maintenance plan covering maintenance of all Availability of project implementation funds and align annual budgets to infrastructure master plan ;
· Monitor and control project management expenditure and ensure closure of each project financially ;
· Ensure that all operations and activities of the Project are conducted in accordance with the PFMA, relevant regulations, the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, sound business practices, and the other policies and practices approved by the Board;
· Manage and monitor performance of the direct reports against individual performance contracts ;
· Monitor and Manage leadership and staff development plans to ensure sound capacity building in the division.
· Conduct feasibility studies on the viability of locating the project within the different development corridors of the Gauteng Province.
· Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
· Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change. Meets finance
21 total views, 1 today